INFORMATIVA relativa al trattamento dati personali tramite sito web OrtoRomi e Insal’Arte, ai sensi del Regolamento UE 2016/679 del Parlamento europeo e del Consiglio del 27 aprile 2016 (GDPR).
DISCLOSURE concerning the processing of personal data through the OrtoRomi website, pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 of European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
OrtoRomi società cooperativa agricola announces that, for the management of this website, is the owner of personal data of users who consulti t and use its features, in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
The art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 establish that the user must be informed about the points discussed below.
The disclosure is provided only for the website in question and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through an external link.
The disclosure is also prepared in compliance with the provisions of Regulation 229/2014 of the Authotity for Privacy and i salso inspired by the Recommendation n. 2/2001, which European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/56 EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for the online collection of personal data, and in particular the methods, timing and nature of information that the data controllers must provide to users when they visit the website pages, regardless of the purpose of the visit.
Data provided by users
OrtoRomi collects and processes personal data voluntarily given by the user when they interact with the website’s features and requested by the website’s services, for example in case of request for newsletter and commercial communications, or in relation to requests for information to the “Contact” section.
In particular the data are:
- dati anagrafici;
- denominazione dell’azienda;
- recapito telefonico e di posta elettronica;
- eventuali altri dati personali inseriti volontariamente dall’utente nel messaggio.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internation communication protocols.
This information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could allow users to be identified, through processing and association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain name of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the srever, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error…) and other parameters related to the operating system and user’s computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could by used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
- Understand your browsing preferences, as to facilitate and optimize the operation of the site and the use of the same, even in the passage between the different pages and browsing sessions;
- Monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of the site, in order to improve and optimize it.
We can allow technical or commercial partners to place cookies on your devices, on the occasion of your interaction with the site. For example, OrtoRomi uses the Google Analytics system for web analytics services and therefore Google can place, in this context, the related cookies on your devices.
What is prescribed in this statement will therefore apply to the processing by OrtoRomi of the information that is has obtained through cookies.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but generally the browser allows you to change the settings related to cookie management. You can refuse to receive all cookies or accept some and disable others.
The sections normally called “Options” or “Preferences” in the browser menu allow you to avoid receiving cookies and other tracking technlogies of the user and explain how to get notification of these technologies. Alternatively, you can manage cookies by consulting the “Help” section of the toolbar in most browsers and visit the relevant reference sites, such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera
We ask you to keep in mind that disabling cookies may limit the ability to browse the site and prevent you to fully benefit from the features and services offered on the site. To decide which ones to accept and which to refuse, a description of the different types of cookies used on the site is inserted below.
- First party cookies: the first-party cookies are set by the website visited by the user, whose address appears in the URL window.
- Third party cookies: third-party cookies are set by a domain different from the one visited by the user. If a user visits as a site and a different company sends the information using that site, it is in the presence of third-party cookies.
- Session cookies: these cookies are temporarily stored and are deleted when the user closes the navigation window.
- Persistent cookie: persistent cookies are stored on the user’s device between browser sessions, allowing you to remember your preferences or user actions on a site. They can be used for different purposes, for example to remember the preferences and choices made when using a site.
- Essential or technical cookies: these cookies are strictly necessary for the functioning of a site. Without the use of these cookies some parts of a site would not work. They include, for example, cookies that allow access to protected areas of a site. These cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and can not be deactivated.
- Functional cookies: these cookies are used to recognize a user who returns to visit a site. They allow to personalize the contents and remember the preferences expressed by the user (for example the selected language or the geographical region). These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected is anonymous.
It also specifies that:
- Technical cookies: are those cookies stricly necessary to allow navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas, "browsing or session cookies"), gathering information, in aggregate form , on the number of users and how they visit the site ("cookie analytics"), browsing according to a set of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase, "functionality cookies" ) in order to improve the service rendered to the same. These cookies are installed directly by OrtoRomi Società Cooperativa Agricola and since they are not used for other purposes than the functional ones described above their installation does not require your consent;
- Third-party profiling cookies: these cookies are installed by subjects other than OrtoRomi Società Cooperativa Agricola and their installation requires your consent; failing this they will not be installed. We then send you the links to the information of the third parties where you can express your consent to the installation of these cookies highlighting that, if you do not make any choice and decide to continue with the navigation on this website, you consent to all use of these cookies.
You can find here the information of third parties and manage these cookies.
Data controller of your personal data is OrtoRomi società cooperativa agricola, via Piovega 55 a Borgoricco (Padova). Contacts are: telephone +390497480700, e-mail info@OrtoRomi.it.
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
These data will be processed with the support of IT or telematic means:
- For the provision of commercial information relating to the activity of OrtoRomi Società Cooperativa Agricola, such as general information on the company, our products and where to find them (contract);
- for the management of requests for partnerships, PR activities, co-marketing, marketing of our products (contract);
- for the management of comments, suggestions or anomalies related to our products (contract);
- to manage spontaneous applications and inclusion in the curricula database (contract);
- for statistical research and technical management of the site (legitimate interest of the data controller in the management and optimization of its website);
- for the publication of targeted advertising, based on user behavior (consent);
- to subscribe to the newsletter and to messaging services regarding previewed news and services (consent).
Subjects to whom personal data can be communicated
Without prejudice to communications carried out in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, the data collected and processed may be communicated in Italy and in EU countries only for the purposes specified above:soci della cooperativa OrtoRomi;
- our network of agents;
- marketing agencies;
- professionals and consultants;
- companies operating in the transport sector;
- if requested, also after verification, inspections, checks and controls, to public bodies, supervisory authorities and judicial authorities, law enforcement agencies;
- subjects that can access your data under the provisions of law or secondary or community legislation;
- subjects indicated by you for reasons instrumental to the execution of their mandate on your behalf.
Furthermore, in the management of your data, employees of OrtoRomi, an agricultural cooperative company, can be made aware of them, as treatment delegates identified in writing and to whom specific written instructions have been given.
To use the Google Analytics service, we may transfer your data to Google Inc. which is based in the United States, a country which, for the GDPR, may not guarantee an adequate level of personal data protection. To transfer data from the European Economic Area to other countries, for example the United States, we comply with applicable regulations that establish a level of protection equivalent to that provided for by the law in force in the European Union. Further information on the privacy of Google Analytics can be found at https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=it.
Your data will not under any circumstances be disseminated.
Duration of treatment
The data collected through the modules of this website will be processed for the duration of the established or potential contractual relationships and also subsequently for all the obligations required by law.
The personal data collected through the cookies of this website are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected (see also table with the above list of cookies). Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
At the end of the retention period, the data are deleted or made anonymous, consistent with the technical cancellation and backup procedures.
Rights of the interested party
With regard to the data you, as well as any physical person affected by the treatment:
- without prejudice to the legal obligations, has the right to ask the owner of the OrtoRomi agricultural cooperative company the access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the treatment that concern it or to oppose their treatment, in addition the right to data portability;
- has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before revocation;
- may lodge a complaint with the Italian Garante Privacy authority (www.garanteprivacy.it).
The data controller undertakes to respond within 1 month (2 months in cases of greater complexity).
Mandatory nature and consequences for refusal
The user is free to provide personal data contained in the information request forms (for collaborations, product information, complaints ...) of this website. However, failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested. In particular, failure to provide a name and e-mail will make it impossible to send the message.
The personal data, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and other contact information voluntarily provided by the user of the website may be used by the company for commercial communication activities only for the purpose of carrying out pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the interested.
Failure to provide will determine the impossibility on the part of OrtoRomi agricultural cooperative company to process your information or commercial requests through the channels in question.
We ask the user's consent before proceeding with the processing of the e-mail address (newsletter subscription) and the telephone number (sending messages) for advertising purposes. This consent is optional and failure to provide it will only entail the impossibility on the part of OrtoRomi to send you advertising information through periodic newsletters and messaging systems.
You can set your browser to automatically refuse the receipt of cookies by activating the appropriate option: the non-use of technical cookies, however, could lead to difficulties in interacting with this site.
Any changes to this communication will be disseminated via the company website. The data controller reserves the right to make changes to this statement at any time by giving publicity to users on this site (reference is the date of last modification indicated at the bottom). In case of non-acceptance of the changes made, the user is required to cease using this site and may request the data controller to remove their personal data. Unless otherwise specified, the previous disclosure will continue to apply to personal data collected until then.
We therefore ask you to read the information concerning the aforementioned treatments and the consequent communications and circulation.
Date of last modification: 11/03/2022